IvyVest helps individuals invest more rationally.
This results in:
- Our customers generate higher returns than they would otherwise, creating more wealth...
- ...they experience less extreme volatility, making it more likely they will be able to stick to their strategy over the long term....
- and they pay less in unnecessary fees paid to a wasteful financial industry.
We accomplish this by:
- Providing 100% independent and unbiased educational materials through our book, our free email class, and the free tutorials on our website.
- Offering an actionable premium investing service and online newsletter that makes it easy for anyone to follow a world-class dynamic asset-allocation model across all of their investment accounts, including 401(k)s.
In the process, we will also:
- Establish rules-based dynamic asset-allocation as a rational alternative to the long-discredited (but still widely used) Modern Portfolio Theory.
- Grow awareness about the abuses and conflicts of interest present in the business of managing other people's money.
- Be a voice for the individual investor.
- Make a completely insane industry a little less crazy.
How We Came to Be
Ivy Publications was founded by Alex Frey based on reader feedback from his top-selling book, A Beginner's Guide to Investing. In addition to his book, which continues to rank as one of the best-selling books in the investment category on all of amazon.com, Alex's writing has been featured on the Amazon Money and Markets blog and the Huffington Post. Alex has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maryland. He lives in California with his wife, daughter, and son. He can be reached at (his first name) @ ivyvest dot com.